We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to be based at our Head Office in Wellingborough.
Our customer service team handle all orders and enquiries. Our clients place orders for a variety of packaging. This includes self-adhesive labels, linerless labels, as well as printed folded cartons.
This role offers career progression. It is also a fantastic opportunity to learn about a range of print processes. Furthermore, the candidate will use our purpose-built, user-friendly MIS system to effectively manage data. ProPrint Group will provide full training.
ProPrint Group is a fast-paced work environment. As a result we always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
The office team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
• Handle and refer incoming customer enquiries.
• Manage data using our purpose built MIS system (full training will be provided).
• Process incoming packaging and labelling orders.
• Brief artwork and packaging changes to our internal studio
• Prepare relevant samples for clients
• Track and monitor customer deliveries using our system.
• A strong customer focus.
• Good telephone manner.
• Excellent administration skills - to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A motivated and conscientious work ethic.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Print experience is desirable, but proven customer service skills are the most important.
Your kind of role?
Send us your details and CV here...
Share this job vacancy: