Due to the current threat of Coronavirus we can provide assurance to all stakeholders as below.
ProPrint Group has implemented a series of protocols since 1st March 2020. These are to ensure the protection of our customers, staff and business.
The following measures are in place to prevent contamination and infection:
- ProPrint Group has communicated to all staff the importance of hand washing and hand sanitising at even more frequent intervals.
- We have set up hygiene procedures at all site entrances. We have also altered cleaning routines and increased cleaning frequency.
- Only the most critical business meetings are held on site or attended off site.
- The management team assess all meeting requests to decide if critical or non-critical. Any essential visitors must complete a health and travel questionnaire to gain access to any site.
- ProPrint Group does not permit staff attendance at trade fairs or exhibitions until further notice.
- We have contacted our raw material suppliers. These suppliers have reported to us what action they have undertaken to prevent the spread of infection. This also applies to maintaining supply of goods.
- Employees returning from overseas travel must self-isolate for 14 days. Any employee showing any signs of illness or in contact with any person showing signs of illness must also self-isolate for 14 days.
We assure you that we are doing everything possible to keep COVID-19 away from us and the Company.
We are monitoring further developments. ProPrint Group will continue to adapt preventive measures in accordance with authorities.