We are looking for an Artwork Coordinator to be based in Wellingborough.
Our artwork team are responsible for managing client and retailer supplied artworks, applying reprographics to high standards, using industry recognised software and utilising a bespoke MIS system to deliver quality packaging.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and learn new skills.
We produce a variety of packaging, mainly for the retail sector. This includes self-adhesive labels, linerless labels, and printed folded cartons.
These are produced using Lithographic, Flexographic and Digital Print processes
ProPrint Group is a fast-paced work environment. As a result we always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
The team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
• Review and manage the incoming retailer and client artworks.
• Ensure that artwork challenges are raised and discussed as required.
• Enter the artwork data into the MIS systemic for consistency and compliance.
• Review and quality check artworks before they are sent back to the clients for approval using Esko graphic software.
• Reliable and hardworking.
• A motivated and conscientious work ethic.
• Diligent and good attention to detail.
• Able to work unsupervised.
• Knowledge of litho and flexo packaging is essential.
• Knowledge of Adobe illustrator and Photoshop would be advantageous.
Share this job vacancy: