We are looking for a Machine Operator to be based at our Digital Site in Wellingborough.
Our Coater Operators are responsible for taking reels of Linerless Packaging, applying a Silicone pattern, and then an Adhesive pattern in one pass. The Packaging is re-wound on the machine ensuring that all Silicone/Adhesive patterns and finished reels are correct to the customer specification.
This role offers Career Progression, with the successful applicant expected to learn other production roles, once fully conversant with the coater.
Working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 6am - 3pm & 1pm -10pm.
There is a good possibility that in the future, depending on demand, this role could involve a week of nights once every three weeks.
The Digital team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff offer a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.
• Operate our Linerless Coating Machine as required to ensure production targets are met.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for print shift are ready.
• Manage Silicone and Adhesive consistency.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and BRC.
• Daily maintenance and care of machinery.
• An excellent team-working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year Machine Operation experience is preferred.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Knowledge of Use of PC/MAC.
Share this job vacancy: