We are looking for a Compliance Controller to be based in Wellingborough.
Our Quality team are responsible for maintaining and implementing our Quality management systems and working practices required to meet the necessary requirements to be certificated to BRC for packaging materials.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and learn new skills. ProPrint will provide full training.
We produce a variety of packaging, mainly for the retail sector. This includes self-adhesive labels, linerless labels, as well as printed folded cartons.
ProPrint Group is a fast-paced work environment. As a result we always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
The team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30pm.
• Maintain the documented Quality Management systems to ensure all procedure and policies are adhered to.
• Ensure that we are fully compliant in quality, legality and safety.
• Ensure documents are updated accordingly and controlled.
• Track and monitor complaints.
• Complete Internal Audits to an annual schedule.
• Write and review Risk Assessments.
• Implement and monitor all aspects of Health and Safety.
• Support in the role out of training material.
• Reliable and hardworking.
• A motivated and conscientious work ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• ProPrint will provide full training, however an internal Auditor qualification would be an advantage.
Share this job vacancy: