We are looking for a Digital Print Minder to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled printing team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Print Minder would manage the printing of Digital self-adhesive labels on various materials.
The candidate would work with our range of state-of-the-art Digital presses. The current hours are Monday to Friday on a day shift.
ProPrint Group currently produce products on our Graphium Digital-Flexo Hybrid press, Screen L350UV digital Press and Digicon L350 UV digital press/finishing unit. ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Digital Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate all machines within our Digital department.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for print shift are ready.
• Manage print and colour consistency, updating colour standard documentation.
• Assist in the planning of print trials for new packaging projects.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and BRC.
• Daily maintenance and care of print machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year Digital print experience is preferred.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Experience operating the following label conversion processes is an advantage: / Cold Foiling / Flat screen printing/ Turret rewinding.
Share this job vacancy: