We are looking for a Dispatch Co-ordinator to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Dispatch Co-ordinator will be responsible to ensure all jobs are despatch on time to meet customer requirements.
The candidate would work a daily shift pattern of 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
The role would report to the Print Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Input all products to be despatched on the correct Courier Database.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Ensure all orders are despatched via the most economic method. i.e Box Courier/pallet Courier.
• Ensure all final checks are completed and initialled before dispatch.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Good communication skills.
• Works well under pressure.
• Has a methodical approach.
Share this job vacancy: