We are looking for an Experienced Cut and Crease Minder to be based at our site in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled converting team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Cut and Crease Minder would manage the Cut and Crease process of lithographic printed packaging in a variety of formats and on a range of materials.
The candidate would work on our range of Cut and Crease machinery from Monday to Friday, according to a daily shift pattern of Mon – Thurs 6am-2pm, Friday 5am - 1pm – Mon –Thurs 2pm -10pm, Friday 1pm-9pm rotating weekly.
ProPrint Group currently have 3 Cut and Crease machines in operation within our lithographic printing division, including a Brausse Lavanta ,Brausse Bora and Sanwa. ProPrint Group will provide full training on these models, though Cut and Crease experience is experience is essential.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a Team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Cut and Crease machines as required to construct high quality cartons, sleeves as well as a variety of other packaging types.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for the Cut & Crease shift are ready.
• Manage quality of the packaging.
• Assist in the planning of trials for new packaging projects.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and to maintain our excellent BRC standards.
• Daily maintenance and care of Cut & Crease machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year Cut & Crease experience is essential.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Experience operating Brausse or Sanwa Cut & Crease machinery is an advantage.
• Any additional packaging finishing and converting experience is desirable.
Share this job vacancy: