We are looking for an Experienced Cut and Crease Minder to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled converting team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Cut and Crease Minder would manage the Cut and Crease process of lithographic printed packaging in a variety of formats and on a range of materials.
The candidate would work on our range of Cut and Crease machinery from Monday to Friday, we currently have double day and night shifts available.
ProPrint Group currently have 3 Cut and Crease machines in operation within our lithographic printing division, including a Brausse Lavanta ,Brausse Bora and Elite 1060. ProPrint Group will provide full training on these models, though Cut and Crease experience is experience is essential.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a Team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Cut and Crease machines as required to construct high quality cartons, sleeves and a variety of other packaging types.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for Cut and Crease shift are ready.
• Manage the quality of packaging.
• Assist in the planning of trials for new packaging projects.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and to maintain our excellent BRC grade.
• Daily maintenance and care of Cut and Crease machinery.
• An excellent team-working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year Cut and Crease experience is essential.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Experience operating Brausse Cut and Crease Machinery is an advantage.
• Any additional experience in packaging converting is desirable.
Share this job vacancy: