We are looking for an Experienced Gluing Minder to be based at our Head Office in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled converting team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Gluing Minder would manage the construction of lithographic printed packaging in a variety of formats and on a range of materials.
The candidate would work with our range of gluing lines and equipment from Monday to Friday, according to a daily shift pattern of 6am-3.30pm / 8am-5.30pm / 9am-6.30pm, rotating weekly.
The ProPrint Group currently have 4 gluing machines in operation within our lithographic printing division, including 3 x Brausse Forza gluing machines and a Boomerang folder-gluer. ProPrint Group will provide full training on these models, though packaging gluing experience is essential.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Packaging Production Manager, within a group who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Brausse gluing lines and Boomerang machine as required to construct high quality cartons, sleeves as well as a variety of other packaging types.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for gluing shift are ready.
• Manage the quality of packaging gluing and construction.
• Assist in the planning of trials for new packaging projects
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and to maintain our excellent BRC grade.
• Daily maintenance and care of gluing lines and machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year gluing experience is essential.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Experience operating Brausse Machinery or Boomerang folder gluers is an advantage.
• Any additional experience in lithographic printing and packaging converting is desirable.
Your kind of role?
Send us your details and CV here...
Share this job vacancy: