We are looking for an Experienced Tray Former Minder to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled converting team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Tray Former Minder would manage the construction of printed packaging in a variety of formats.
The candidate would work on our Hatra 100 Tray Former machinery from Monday to Friday on a day shift.
ProPrint Group currently have a wide range of litho packaging converting and finishing equipment. We are looking for an applicant who is interested in continuous learning and development of their career. ProPrint Group will provide full training on this machine model, though relevant Tray Former experience is required.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Hatra 100 Tray Former machine as required to construct high quality cartons.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for gluing shift are ready.
• Manage the quality of packaging gluing and construction.
• Assist in the planning of trials for new packaging projects.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and to maintain our excellent BRC grade.
• Daily maintenance and care of machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year Tray Forming experience is required.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Any additional finishing and converting experience within lithographic printing will also be very advantageous.
Share this job vacancy: