We are looking for a Window Patch Operator to be based at our Head Office in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled printing team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Window Patch Operator would manage the application process for window patching in our packaging printing department across a variety of materials and box constructions.
The candidate would work with our Kohman window patching machinery, according to a daily shift pattern of 8am-5.30pm from Monday-Friday.
The ProPrint Group currently have a wide range of litho packaging converting and finishing equipment. We are looking for an applicant who is interested in continuous learning and development of their career. ProPrint Group will provide full training on this machine model, though relevant window patching experience is required.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Packaging Production Manager, within a group who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Kohman Window Patching machinery as required to convert high quality printed packaging boxes.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs and raw materials for the shift are ready.
• Manage quality of the packaging produced.
• Assist in the planning of any trials for new packaging projects.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and to maintain our excellent BRC standards.
• Daily maintenance and care of print machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year window patching experience is required.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Experience operating Kohman machinery is an advantage.
• Any additional finishing and converting experience within lithographic printing will also be very advantageous.
Your kind of role?
Send us your details and CV here...
Share this job vacancy: