We are looking for an experienced Flexographic Print Minder to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled printing team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Flexographic Print Minder would manage the printing of flexographic self-adhesive labels on various materials, as well as linerless labels.
The candidate would work with our range of state-of-the-art Edale printing presses. The current shifts are Monday to Friday on double day and night shifts.
The ProPrint Group currently have 7 presses in operation within our flexographic printing division, including 2 x FL1 promotional label presses, 4 x FL3 Flexo label printing presses, and a Graphium Digital-Flexo Hybrid press. ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Print Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our flexographic printing press as required to print self-adhesive and linerless labels.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for print shift are ready.
• Manage print and colour consistency, updating colour standard documentation.
• Assist in the planning of print trials for new packaging projects
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and BRC.
• Daily maintenance and care of print machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year flexographic print experience is preferred.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Experience operating the following label conversion processes is an advantage: De-lamination and Re-lamination / Peel & Reveal and Multi-layered Labelling / Cold Foiling / Unique numbering
Share this job vacancy: