We are looking for a Fork Lift driver/ Warehouse Operative to be based in Wellingborough.
You will join a team who are responsible for the day-to-day warehouse operations over our three sites.
ProPrint Group is a fast-paced work environment. As a result we always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role will report to the Production Manager.
The team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 0600-1430 and 1330-2200 rotating weekly.
• To safely load /unload vehicles.
• To manage the storage of raw materials/finished goods.
• To maintain and safely use the forklift trucks.
• To maintain Cleaning standards in the goods in/out area.
• To follow the set quality systems and procedures.
• To follow the BRC quality systems and procedures.
• Communicate with all members of the business.
• Monitoring of waste bins and reporting any necessary requirements.
• External areas to be maintained at all times.
• Good Communication skills.
• An excellent team work ethic.
• Be able to work unsupervised.
Share this job vacancy: