We are looking for a Gluing/packing Assistant to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Gluing/Packing Assistant would work along side a Glue Minder to produce various printed cartons and sleeves.
The candidate would work on our gluing machines from Monday to Friday. We currently have double day shifts available.
ProPrint Group have 4 gluing machines in operation within our lithographic printing division, including 3 x Brausse Forza gluing machines and a Boomerang folder-gluer. ProPrint Group will provide full training on these models.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Assist on the Brausse and Boomerang gluing and packing lines machine as required to ensure quality standards /checks are met.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Keep area clear and clean from previous jobs.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
Share this job vacancy: