We are looking for a Gluing/packing Assistant to be based at our site in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Gluing/Packing Assistant would work along side a Glue Minder to produce various printed Cartons and sleeves.
The candidate would work on our gluing machines according to a daily shift pattern of 6am-3.30pm, 8.00am-5.30pm or 9.00 to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, on a three week rota.
ProPrint Group currently have 4 gluing machines in operation within our lithographic printing division, including 3 x Brausse Forza gluing machines and a Boomerang folder-gluer. ProPrint Group will provide full training on these models.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a Team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Assist on the Brausse and Boomerang gluing and packing lines machine as required to ensure quality standards /checks are met.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Keep area clear and clean from previous jobs.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
Share this job vacancy: