We are looking for a Lithographic Print Assistant to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled printing team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Lithographic Print Assistant would work alongside a Print Minder to produce various printed Cartons and sleeves.
The candidate would work on our state-of-the-art Komori printing press. The shifts are Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 18:00.
ProPrint Group will provide full training, although print experience is preferable.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Print Minder and become part of a Team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Assist in the operation of our Lithographic printing press as required to print various Cartons and sleeves.
• Assist the Print Minder with all tasks requested.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for print shift are ready.
• Organise raw materials ready for Print run.
• Ensure daily production schedules are met.
• Comply to procedures to meet BRC standards.
• Assist with the Daily maintenance /cleaning and care of the press and equipment.
• Communicate with all members of the business.
• An excellent team-working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 Year Lithographic print experience is preferred, although not essential.
• A pro-active, positive attitude is required.
Share this job vacancy: