We are looking for a U.V Lithographic Print Minder to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled printing team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Lithographic Print Minder would manage the printing of Lithographic printed packaging on various materials on a Komori G40 6 colour press.
The current shifts are Monday to Friday 0600-1400 and 1400-2200 rotating weekly, although you may be required to be flexible and do a day shift to start with.
ProPrint Group currently have a Komori G40 6 colour press with a coater, with the addition of a new press which was installed in May 2022. ProPrint Group will provide full training on the Komori.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a Team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Lithographic printing press as required.
• Manage print and colour consistency, updating colour standard documentation.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and BRC.
• Daily maintenance and care of print machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year U.V Lithographic print experience is essential.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
Share this job vacancy: