We are looking for a Packaging Repro Mac Operator to be based in Wellingborough.
Our artwork team are responsible for managing client and retailer supplied artworks, applying reprographics to high standards, using industry recognised software and utilising a bespoke MIS system to deliver quality packaging.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and learn new skills.
We produce a variety of packaging, mainly for the retail sector. This includes self-adhesive labels, linerless labels, and printed folded cartons.
These are produced using Lithographic, Flexographic and Digital Print processes
ProPrint Group is a fast-paced work environment. As a result we always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
The team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
• Responsible for a complete range of artwork, reprographic and colour retouching processes.
• Processing work through automation software.
• Producing colour accurate proofs for press requirements.
• Ensure consistency and accuracy are maintained at all stages of the processes.
•To enter the artwork data into the MIS system for consistency and compliance.
• Good Communication skills.
• Diligent and good attention to detail and to tight deadlines.
• A motivated and conscientious work ethic.
• Be able to work unsupervised.
• To ensure that artwork challenges are raised and discussed as required.
• Knowledge of Litho and Flexo packaging is essential.
• Proven Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience is essential, ideally in a packaging role.
• Understanding of Esko Automation Engine would be an advantage.
• Understanding of colour would be considered advantageous.
Share this job vacancy: