We are looking for a Press Assistant to be based at our site in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled printing team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Press Assistant would be responsible for ensuring that all relevant equipment and materials are available for multiple flexographic presses to facilitate smooth operation within the production environment.
The candidate would work according to a daily shift pattern of 6am-2pm, then 2pm-10pm from Monday to Friday, rotating weekly.
ProPrint Group currently have 6 presses in operation within our flexographic printing division, ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Print Manager, within a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Prepare printing plates ready for the presses.
• Prepare inks for the presses using an ink mixing system.
• Assist printers in getting presses to run.
• Lay the printing plates.
• Fit cutters and plates.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Daily maintenance and cleaning.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and has an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• Organisational skills.
Share this job vacancy: