We are looking for a Press Room Assistant to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Press Assistant will be responsible for ensuring all the relevant equipment and materials are available for multiple flexographic presses to ensure the smooth operation within a production environment.
The candidate would work according to a daily shift pattern of 6am-2pm, then 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, rotating weekly.
ProPrint Group currently have 5 presses within our flexographic printing division, ProPrint Group will provide full training.
This is a great opportunity to learn a new skill, and progression through the company is a distinct possibility.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Print Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Ensuring that waste cages are changed as and when required.
• Assisting printers with colour changes, cleaning rollers and ink trays, using associated wash-up units.
• Assisting printers in getting presses to run.
• Ensuring the correct material is at the press.
• Ensuring the raw material is used, and stored in date order.
• Assisting printers to ensure daily schedules are met.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and has an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• Organisation skills required.
Share this job vacancy: