We are looking for a Rewinder/Packer to be based at our site in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Rewind/Packer will rewind self-adhesive labels and pack them according to customer specification.
The candidate would work on our Daco Rewinder Machines according to a daily shift pattern of 6am-2pm, then 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, rotating weekly.
ProPrint Group currently have 4 Rewinders within our flexographic printing division, ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Print Manager, and become part of a Team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Rewinder machinery as required to ensure all quality procedures are met.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and BRC.
• Daily maintenance and care of rewind machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
Share this job vacancy: