We are looking for Temporary Packing Assistants to be based in Wellingborough.
The position is for a three/four Month Period, which would start in June. There will be no Holidays to be taken within this period.
The candidate would work a day shift Monday to Friday 08:30am to 17:30pm.
ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
• During your shift you will pack wrapped food products to a specific layout into a plastic trays and then pack them to customer specifications.
• Work within a team to achieve a set packing rate.
• To complete Quality Process documents.
• Ensure the working environment is maintained to a hygienic level.
• Ensure daily production schedules are met.
• Comply to procedures to meet BRC standards.
• Assist with the Daily maintenance /cleaning and care of the machine and equipment.
• Communicate with all members of the business.
• An excellent team-working ethic.
• Be able to follow instructions.
• Have strong communication skills.
• A pro-active, positive attitude is required.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
Share this job vacancy: