This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and be trained to become a successful Business Development Manager. You will be enrolled on a Sales Executive Apprenticeship course whilst gaining vital hands-on experience.
ProPrint Group has a fast-paced work environment so you must be able to work well within a team and on your own to meet our customers’ requirements.
To the right candidate the job will offer a fantastic opportunity to learn about a range of print processes and gain new skills.
• Supporting customers in all packaging requirements.
• Identifying new prospects and generating new leads.
• Manage the quality and presentation of the business to the market.
• Meeting required targets as set by the business.
• Attend key meetings as and when required.
• Completing all relevant call reports required to track progress.
• To use the companies MIS system to understand the customer base and processes.
• To support the cartons team in delivery of the budget.
• Work with new customers where there are potential opportunities for the ProPrint group. Our aim is to increase our exposure in other markets that would benefit from our unique service offering and technologies.
• Ensure we are reaching our full potential with our customers.
• To complete Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship course.
• Work collaboratively with the sales team.
• A strong customer focus.
• Good telephone manner.
• Strong Customer interaction skill.
• Be self-motivated and have a conscientious work ethic.
• Being able to manage and see projects through to controlled deadlines.
• Be a Team Player.
Share this job vacancy: