We are looking for a Trainee Flexographic Print Minder to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Trainee Flexographic Print Minder will be responsible for ensuring all the relevant equipment and materials are available for multiple flexographic presses to ensure the smooth operation within a production environment.
The candidate would work from Monday to Friday. We currently have double day and night shifts available.
ProPrint Group currently have 6 presses within our flexographic printing division, ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Print Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
The successful candidate will spend time working and training with experienced Printers. This will enable you to progress, and following successful training, you will move onto running one of the Promo Label presses.
• Preparing printing plates ready for the presses.
• Completing press set-up, including registration and wash up.
•Preparing inks for the presses using an ink mixing system.
• Assisting printers in getting presses to ready to run to ensure efficiency targets are met.
• Laying the Printing plates /die laying.
• Pit Stop change over.
• Fitting of cutters and plates.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Daily maintenance and cleaning.
• An excellent team-working ethic.
• Diligent and has an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• Organisational skills.
Share this job vacancy: