We are looking for a Trainee Tray Former Minder to be based at our site in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a very skilled converting team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Trainee Tray Former Minder would be trained to manage the construction of printed packaging in a variety of formats.
The candidate would work on our Hatra 100 Tray Former machinery from Monday to Friday, on a daily shift pattern of 8.30am to 5.30pm
ProPrint Group will provide full training on this model.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another. The role would report to the Production Manager, and become part of a team who are above all friendly and hardworking.
• Operate our Hatra 100 Tray Former machine as required to construct high quality cartons.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for gluing shift are ready.
• Manage the quality of packaging gluing and construction.
• Assist in the planning of trials for new packaging projects.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and to maintain our excellent BRC grade.
• Daily maintenance and care of machinery.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
Share this job vacancy: