We are looking for a Transport Co-ordinator to be based in Wellingborough.
This is a great opportunity to join a skilled team who have achieved BRC AA grade certification. The Transport Co-ordinator will be responsible to ensure all transport is booked in, on the correct vehicle and that bookings are coordinated to reduce costings. This role will include other administration tasks.
The candidate would work a daily shift pattern of 0830-1730 Monday to Friday.
ProPrint Group will provide full training.
We operate a fast-paced work environment with high standards. We always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
• Booking vehicles to ensure deliveries meet deadlines.
• Ensure the correct vehicles are booked for the stock being transported.
• Communicate with the Production Manager and Warehouse staff.
• Co-ordinate deliveries to reduce cost.
• Book internationally deliveries and manage the commercial invoicing, export and customs documents.
• Ideally have despatch experience, along with knowledge of international deliveries.
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Good communication skills.
• Works well under pressure.
• Has a methodical approach.
Share this job vacancy: