We are looking for a Warehouse Stock Controller to be based in Wellingborough, Northants.
Our Stock Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day processes within a busy Warehouse environment.
The candidate will use our purpose-built, user-friendly MIS system to effectively manage stock levels. ProPrint Group will provide full training.
ProPrint Group is a fast-paced work environment. As a result we always aim to promote excellent teamwork and support to one another.
The team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm but be flexible for the needs of the business.
• Ensuring all stock is stored correctly and scanned into the stock system.
• Picking and packing orders for call off.
• Running stock reports and checking physical stock levels to ensure correct figures are being submitted to customers.
• Arranging internal transport for stock movements between sites.
• Excellent administration skills - to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A motivated and conscientious work ethic.
• A pro-active, problem-solving approach.
• Forklift driver /Reach Truck driver trained.
• To be able to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
Share this job vacancy: