Following the lockdown announced in 2021, in response to the mutated strain of Coronavirus, we can provide assurance to all stakeholders as below. Since 1st March 2020, we have continued to follow a series of strict protocols for the prevention of spread of Covid-19. In line with recent guidelines, additional stringent measures have been introduced to protect our customers, staff and business.
The measures below are currently in place to prevent contamination and infection:
Hygiene Management & PPE
- Hygiene procedures are in place at all site entrances. We have implemented additional cleaning routines and increased cleaning frequency. The business does not authorise access for staff that have a temperature reading over 37.8C.
- Further hygiene procedures have been implemented since the government announcement on 4th January 2021. Antiviral spraying procedures have now been implemented at our sites.
- All staff must wear face masks in communal areas, and staff have been separated into working bubbles which include managed break times. All staff must remain 2m apart and workstations have been positioned accordingly. Production zones are limited to essential staff only. It is compulsory to wear a face mask at all times in the production areas.
- Hand washing and sanitising is compulsory upon entry to the building as well as upon entry to production areas (now limited to essential staff only). Furthermore, ProPrint Group has communicated to staff the requirement for hand washing at even more frequent intervals throughout each day.
- Any employee showing any signs of illness or in contact with any person showing signs of illness must self-isolate for 14 days.
• We continue to be in contact with our raw material suppliers. Suppliers must report to us on action they have undertaken to prevent the spread of infection. This also applies to maintaining the supply of goods.
Meetings & Visitors
- ProPrint Group does not permit staff attendance at trade fairs or exhibitions until further notice.
- All non-critical business meetings have been stopped.
- The management team assess all meetings to decide if critical or non-critical. Essential visitors must complete a health and travel questionnaire, along with a temperature check to gain access to our sites. The company does not authorise access for visitors who have a temperature reading over 37.8C.
We assure you that we are doing everything possible to keep COVID-19 away from our customers and our business.
Our team are continuously monitoring developments and will adapt preventive measures promptly in accordance with authorities.
*Updated January 2021*